About the Journal
Journal of Multimedia Information System (ISSN 2383-7632 (Online)) is the official international journal of the Korea Multimedia Society (KMMS). It is committed to publishing high-quality papers on the state-of-the-art of multimedia information processing systems. Theoretical research contributions presenting new techniques, concepts, or analyses, reports on experiences and experiments of implementation and application of theories, and tutorials on new technologies and trends are all welcome. The subjects covered by the journal include all topics related to multimedia system, multimedia signal processing, multimedia communication and coding standards, social multimedia computing, and various game technologies. All submitted manuscripts are treated consistently, fairly, and with a minimum of delay from submission to final decision (less than 6 months!)
- Publisher: Korea Multimedia Society
- Journal title: Journal of Multimedia Information System
- ISSN: 2383-7632 (online)
- Frequency: Quarterly (March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31)
- Indexed by: Google Scholar, Crossref
- DOI prefix: 10.9717/JMIS.