Notice of Retraction: Withdrawal
The JMIS Research Ethics Committee of the Korea Multimedia Society (KMMS) has found a violation of research ethics as “unjustified authorization” in the paper below, so we would like to inform you that the paper has been withdrawn.
- Journal Name: Journal of Multimedia Information System (JMIS)
- Title of Paper: Development and Evaluation of Self-Management Program for
Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
- Publish Inf.: Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 317-322 (2019)
We announce that the paper has been removed from the list of papers in Vol. 6, No. 4, 2019 under the Korea Research Foundation's Academic Journal Registration System Management Guidelines and the Korea Multimedia Society's Research Ethics Regulations.
The post-mortem procedure for withdrawal of the paper is as follows.
1) Disclosure and preservation measures by specifying the facts and reasons for withdrawal of the relevant paper.
2) All authors of the paper are prohibited from submitting and publishing the paper for the next three years.
3) Announcement for one month through the Korea Multimedia Society's website and the JMIS journal website.
4) Notify the Korea Research Foundation of the details of the contents (including the results of meetings such as the internal ethics committee of the institution).
5) Notification of details to the author's affiliated organization.