[CFP] Welcome to submission for Mar., Issue of JMIS Vol. 10, No. 1...!!!!JMIS 2023-02-13 18:44 339
We are currently accepting submissions for our upcoming Issue in " Journal of Multimedia Information System (ISSN 2383-7632 (Online))," which will be published in March 2023. The upcoming issue is open to both the original research articles and review articles, and the deadline for submission is March 10th, 2023. Journal of Multimedia Information System is supported by Korea Multimedia Society and has been indexed in Korea Citation Index (KCI), which is the largest academic community for multimedia and information processing area in Rep. of Korea. Also, the JMIS has been indexed in DBLP which is well known database in Computer Science field. The journal has a distinguished editorial board composed of leading scholars and researchers around the world. Also, Journal of Multimedia Information System is pending to be indexed in EI-Compendex and ESCI.
The promising authors can find the Call for Papers at http://www.jmis.org/ .
The JMIS is focusing on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- MULTIMEDIA SYSTEM AND GRAPHICS
- MULTIMEDIA COMMUNICATION AND SECURITY
- SOCIAL MULTIMEDIA COMPUTING AND GAMES
- SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION SYSTEM
- HUMAN-COMPUTER INTERACTION (HCI)
- COGNITIVE MEDIA COMPUTING
- DATABASE AND STORAGE
- ICT CONVERGENCE AND EDUCATION
- MULTIMEDIA SENSOR NETWORK AND IOT
- MULTIMEDIA APPLICATIONS
- MACHINE LEARNING FOR INTELLIGENT MEDIA SERVICE
- IMAGE AND VIDEO PROCESSING TECHNIQUES
We welcome submission of the original articles and please share it with your colleagues, friends, and students working in the area of Multimedia and Information System. The merits of publishing your paper in Journal of Multimedia Information System, are as followings:
- Fast peer-review process: The time to the final decision of the submitted paper takes about two or three weeks in average.
- Publication charge: From 2022, we have changed the policy of publication charge: The charge for publication is 200 US dollars (or 200,000 Korean Won) per an accepted article. Temporary waiver is applied for overseas authors. There is no submission fee.
- Open access: The published paper will be visible to all around of the world.
- Indexing: KCI, Google Scholar, Crossref (Doi-based), DBLP, EI-Compendex (pending), ESCI (pending)
If you have unpublished papers in hand, please feel free to submit your manuscripts to us via the http://www.jmis.org. We are also accepting the brief paper as letter style. For preparing a brief paper, authors should make their manuscript with maximum 4 pages in the JMIS style format.
For preparation of your manuscript, please read over the journal's author guidelines at http://www.jmis.org for more information on the journal's policies and the submission process. Manuscripts should be submitted online to the upcoming Issue at http://www.jmis.org.
Publishing Schedule for Upcoming Issue:
- Submission deadline: March 10, 2023
- Publication : March 31, 2023
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Prof. Byung-Gyu Kim, Prof. Naveen Chilamkurti
JMIS Managing Editors
Prof. Deok-Woo Lee, Prof. Ji-Woo Kang
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Multimedia Information System